NOTE: You must make an appointment to enroll. Make an appointment online for September or call (937) 542-5555
When you enroll at Dayton Public Schools, you are walking a path to academic success. Our students thrive in a caring environment that encourages diversity. Students will do what they love to do on their way to a college degree or a high-paying career. Your future is now with Dayton Public Schools. Reserve your spot!
- Step One:
- Step Two: Make an appointment online for September and Visit the Student Enrollment Center (2nd Floor, 115 S. Ludlow St., Dayton, OH 45402)
- Make an appointment online or call (937) 542-5555.
- Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Free parking in lot behind building
- Questions? Call our Enrollment Specialists at (937) 542-5555
- Expect to spend about an hour at the Student Enrollment Center to complete enrollment
- Step Three: FOR PRESCHOOL ENROLLMENT ONLY
- Click for Preschool Enrollment forms and more information
- Preschool is open to Dayton residents ages three (3) to five (5)
- Priority placements are given to four (4) year old students
- Registration for the Montessori preschool program is completed at River's Edge Montessori PreK-6 School
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s shot records
- Proof of address that includes the parent’s complete name and address and is dated within 60 days (utility bill, lease agreement, mortgage statement, paycheck stub, court order, etc.)
- Parent’s valid photo I.D. that includes his/her signature
- Proof of grade level (report card, progress report, transcript, withdrawal form)
- Custody documentation (if applicable)
- Child care provider’s name, address and phone number (grades K-8 only)