The Dayton Public Schools Public Information Office regularly produces a number of informational and promotional print and electronic publications, including (but not limited to): news releases, brochures, postcards, newsletters, annual reports, and billboard/print/TV advertising.
Departmental publications include the following:
- Education Matters - Electronic newsletter that provides a quarterly snapshot of district news, accomplishments and initiatives.
- News releases – Releases are sent to all print and electronic news outlets, staff and community leaders and posted on our Web site to share the progress, mission and successes of Dayton Public Schools.
- Specialty publications – The Public Information Office with schools and departments to publish program brochures, mailers and other items for information, promotional or recruitment purposes.
- Media relations - The Public Information Office works proactively with local print and broadcast media to promote district issues and accomplishments. We also serve as a timely and accurate source of information, arrange interviews and provide background when reporters are on deadline for stories they initiate.
- Website - The Public Information Office updates messages to keep news, events, images and other district information fresh and relevant for our staff, our families and others who want to learn more about our district.